– What we’re aiming for
What is company culture?
– What we’re referring to
– Do we need a universally agreed-upon definition?
– However we choose to define culture…
– Some ways of describing company culture
– Our definition of company culture
– Let’s look at some examples
– Which aspects may have an influence?
How culture develops and how it’s experienced
– Culture is complex
– Culture cannot be controlled or predicted with certainty
– Culture can change immediately
– Culture continuously evolves
– We each experience culture differently
– Different influences
– Our own lenses and circumstances
– Different strengths
– We might respond differently
– Different weights
– The absence of an influence
– At what size of company does culture form?
– ‘Startup’ culture and ‘more established’ cultures
– Companies have culture, whether you want it or not
Being intentional about influencing company culture
– What does it mean to be intentional about influencing the culture?
– When should we focus on being intentional about the culture?
– Understanding where we are now
– Describing company culture
– Being specific about the culture
– Assessing company culture
– Deciding what we will do
– What’s our vision?
– What could we do to help us get closer to that vision?
– Taking considered action
– Approach to taking action
– How much influence can I have on the company culture?
– Can we outsource developing our culture?
– Should we have a team focussed on culture?
– Can we copy another culture?
– Understand where we are now
– What we’ve achieved on this course
Becoming a member gives you access to all these products:
Wellbeing Planner – 2021Read more
Included in Membership.A template for setting your physical, psychological, and financial wellbeing intentions, month by month.
How to be intentional about company cultureRead More
Included in Membership.Learn the foundations of company culture. An online course on: what company culture is and what influences it, understand what it means to be intentional about influencing company culture, introduce aspects to work on as part of being intentional.
How to define company or team valuesRead More
Included in Membership.An online course on how to define company or team values.
People Health CheckIncluded in Membership. A foundational framework to assess priorities & risks for your People function. Created by Maria Campbell.Read more
High-level considerations for changeA high-level structure of things to consider for intentional organisational changeRead more
Examples you can do to influence company cultureRead more
Included in Membership.A list of practical examples you can try in your team or company.
Communicating valuesRead More
Included in Membership.Understand some of the ways you can communicate values. Be aware of aspects to consider when communicating.
My guide to working with meRead more
Included in Membership.A simple template to help people and teams work better together.
Interview questions – to ask candidatesRead more
Included in Membership.A list of questions to offer inspiration for you to ask the people applying to join you.
Interview questions – to ask interviewersRead more
Included in Membership.A list of questions to offer you inspiration for you to ask the people interviewing you.