– What is a value?
– Individuals, teams and companies can have values
– Why define team or company values?
– Why have team or company values?
– What if you don’t define team or company values?
– How do values affect culture?
– When should values be defined?
– Get clear on why you’re defining values
– Who could define the Values?
– How could the values be defined?
– Process to define values
– Should the values be currently lived, or can they be aspirational?
– Avoiding values being conflict
– Formats of values
– Be aware of subjective, or ambiguous, values
– Be aware of trade-offs and compromises that may need to be made
– Values changing over time
Subscribing gives you access to all these products:
How to be intentional about company cultureRead More
Included in subscription.Learn the foundations of company culture. An online course on: what company culture is and what influences it, understand what it means to be intentional about influencing company culture, introduce aspects to work on as part of being intentional.
How to define company or team valuesRead More
Included in subscription.An online course on how to define company or team values.
People Health CheckRead more
Included in subscriptionA foundational framework to assess priorities & risks for your People function. Created by Maria Campbell
High-level considerations for changeA high-level structure of things to consider for intentional organisational changeRead more
Examples you can do to influence company cultureA list of practical examples you can try in your team or company.Read more
Communicating valuesIncluded in subscription. Understand some of the ways you can communicate values. Be aware of aspects to consider when communicating.Read More
My guide to working with meA simple template to help people and teams work better togetherRead more
Interview questions – to ask candidatesA list of questions to offer inspiration for you to ask the people applying to join youRead more
Interview questions – to ask interviewersA list of questions to offer you inspiration for you to ask the people interviewing youRead more