View the recording
A recording is available to Culturevist members.
Unbabel has grown from 30 to 200 people in the last 4 years. Raising $91 million in 3 rounds of funding. Building hubs in San Francisco, Pittsburg, London, New York and Lisbon. With German and India hubs opening in the next few months.
As one of the success stories of the Portuguese start-up ecosystem, Unbabel is removing language as a barrier to incredible customer experience. Working with some of the fastest growing global brands to optimise customer service and give consumers the support they deserve in the language they prefer.
Leah, Vice President (VP) of People, and Edmund, VP of Global Partnerships and Major Accounts, will discuss:
– The approach they’ve taken… given the company’s growing so fast that by the time you’ve done anything, everything has already changed.
– How Unbabel have hired for “culture-add”.
– The early merits of being a big fish in a small pond, and the innate challenges that evolving to a Euro-US culture provides.
– All while moving quickly up-market from Small-to-Medium Enterprise (SME) to Enterprise focus (and having a large Travel & Hospitality customer base during a pandemic).
Join us on Tuesday 30 March at 2:30pm New York, 7:30pm UK time. We’ll have a short talk, followed by Q&A and group discussion.
Culturevist is a community of people who care about company culture and wellbeing. Join us to:
1. Learn from Leah and Edmund.
2. Have a chance to ask your questions.
3. Become part of a special community.